LAST UPDATED: March 25th, 2022
Testosterone is the most important male hormone.
Let’s just say if you want big muscles, strength and you want to be a sex machine then you need testosterone.
Today I’ll write about the best exercises to boost your testosterone levels naturally.
If you think your testosterone levels might be low, weightlifting is one of the best ways to naturally force your glands to produce this hormone. (1)
There are 7 exercises in particular that are scientifically proven to be the best for boosting the production of testosterone in the male body.
That means they affect your muscle mass too and your muscles grow bigger.
7 Best Exercises to Increase Testosterone:
Definitely, one of the best exercises to increase testosterone.
How to raise testosterone quickly?
This is a very demanding exercise that activates practically all your muscles.
Deadlift is one of the best workouts for muscle mass.
If you are in a good shape and you make sure your back is straight, you can deadlift pretty big weights.
This is how I recommend deadlifting:
Does working out legs increase testosterone?
Of course it does.
Standard squat with a bar is the second best workout for boosting testosterone.
Clearly, it’s an exercise which includes the biggest groups of muscles so it’s natural to increase the levels of testosterone.
It is one of the best workouts for legs.
3. Bench press
The most popular weightlifting exercise everyone knows. It’s very efficient for your chest muscles and your upper body, generally.
Bench press workouts your chest, triceps, and shoulders.
You will feel the testosterone rush in your body.
How to do bench press:
4. Bent-over rowing
All the variations of rowing are one of the top exercises when it comes to complexity.
Bent-over rowing is the best, most efficient, and the hardest.
It develops your back muscles and the effect on your body is a bigger production of testosterone.
How to do bent-over rowing:
5. Overhead press
The well-known overhead press is the most difficult exercise for your shoulders.
The position in which you do this exercise requires many other muscles to act as stabilizers.
It is an awesome testosterone boosting exercise.
How to do overhead press:
Do pull-ups increase testosterone?
This is the most effective exercise you can do with your own weight, it’s simple, and many guys choose this exercise over some involving a lot of gym equipment.
One of the best testosterone boosting exercises you can do without weights.
It’s great for building your back and arms muscles.
It’s a testosterone booster, as well.
How to do pull-ups:
The most famous exercise you can do with your own weight, you can do it anywhere, and it’s the second most efficient of this type.
One of the best home exercises to to increase your testosterone.
When you do push-ups your upper body is completely involved.
That’s why push-ups are one of the best exercises which naturally boost your testosterone.
How to do push-ups:
How to Skyrocket Testosterone Levels Faster?
Supplements are definitely very good allies in your bodybuilding and fitness journey.
Here’s the kicker:
I don’t like steroids so I’m not talking about steroids.
There are some effective supplements made of natural ingredients that can help you skyrocket testosterone.
The best testosterone booster, in my opinion, is Testo Prime. (2)
I am using this supplement when I need more testosterone.
Testo Prime is made only of natural ingredients.
It’s made of 12 clinically-tested ingredients:
- Ashwagandha extract – clinically tested ingredient, that boosts testosterone, energy, focus, and endurance. Also improves sleep quality, reduces stress, and boosts metabolism.
- Panax Ginseng – a plant extract that increases your libido and carries oxygen to your muscles, so improves endurance and reduces fatigue
- Fenugreek– a plant extract that blocks estrogen production, boosts libido, and increases your strength
- D-aspartic acid – an amino acid that boosts testosterone production by 50%
- Green tea – helps maintain testosterone levels, speeds up the metabolism
- Pomegranate extract – improves sexual performance and increases penis blood flow, reduces fatigue
- Vitamin D – also increases the levels of testosterone and your libido. Improves your immune system.
- Zinc – vitally important for the excretion of testosterone. Best testosterone boosting mineral.
- B5 vitamin– converts fat layers into energy.
- B6 vitamin – by stimulating the androgen receptors in your body, vitamin B6 signals the testicles to produce more testosterone.
- Garlic extract – boosts T levels, overall health, and metabolism. Don’t worry, your breath isn’t going to be bad.
- Black pepper (piperine) – helps all the above-mentioned ingredients to be absorbed well.
It will boost your testosterone, reduce tiredness, fat layers and man boobs and increase muscle mass.
Also, it will help you get lean body.
But, you need to use it regularly, at least 3 months.
Note: You should combine the above-mentioned exercises with Testo-Prime for the best results.
You can read more about Testo Prime and check the price here.
Best Exercises to Increase Testosterone – Bottom Line:
The best workouts to boost testosterone are:
- Strength workouts – deadlifting, squats, bench press, overhead press, bent-over rowing
- Bodyweight workouts – pull-ups, push-ups
You can boost testosterone faster if you combine the above-mentioned exercises with the best natural testosterone booster – Testo-Prime.
My name is Cliff and I am a personal coach, sports lover, fitness enthusiast and author of MusclesMagician. I have 15+ years of experience in fitness and bodybuilding and I want to share it with you. I am here to help you build muscles and lose fat faster.