LAST UPDATED: August 12th, 2022
There are many different bodybuilding supplements out there.
For example, supplements for bulking or cutting, pre-workout, post-workout, etc.
Today I am gonna talk about one very important type of supplement – pre-workout.
If you are familiar with my work, you know that I’m not a fan of steroids.
I always suggest supplements made of natural ingredients.
So, let’s start.
Why do you need to take pre-workout supplements?
First, these supplements will give you extra energy for your workout.
You will have much more strength.
Your muscles will grow faster after your workout.
Effective pre-workouts increase your endurance, energy, strength, and muscles. (1)
What are the ingredients of the best pre-workout supplements?
Most of them contain proteins, amino acids, beta-alanine, creatine, caffeine, plant extracts, and small amounts of carbs.
So, you should look for these ingredients when you are choosing a pre-workout supplement.
If you are looking for a pre-workout supplement, you can read more about Intensive Pre-Workout, one of the best fitness supplements out there.
Intensive Pre-Train Review
This supplement is manufactured by CrazyNutrition.
CrazyNutrition has different products for athletes and beginners with a simple, good-quality formula.
One of these products is Intensive Pre-Train.
How does Intensive Pre-Train work?
This is one of the most effective pre-workout supplements.
It consists of 19 ingredients that will help you boost your strength, focus, and muscles.
You can check out every ingredient on the official website.
The mix of natural ingredients will help you work out longer, harder, and more effectively.
Also, the perfect amount of each ingredient will help you increase your muscles faster.
The flavor of this pre-workout supplement is blue raspberry.
List of Ingredients of the Intensive Pre-Train:
- L-Citrulline Malate – boosts your nitric oxide levels, improves strength and endurance; enhances athletic anaerobic performance, and relieves muscle soreness.
- Betaine – helps your muscles grow after a workout by increasing protein synthesis. It enhances protein and vitamin absorption.
- Creatine – ATP necessary for an instant energy boost. It improves strength, increases lean muscle mass, and helps the muscles recover more quickly during exercise.
- L-Arginine – a non-essential amino acid that helps you grow muscles. It helps the body build protein.
- Taurine– enhances water balance in your body. Taurine boosts physical performance by helping the flow of glucose to the muscles.
- L-Tyrosine – increases focus and concentration, reduces stress.
- L-phenylalanine – an amino acid important for muscle mass. Improves health, including your mood, brain function, and it reduces stress.
- Vitamin C – boosts your immune system. It acts as an antioxidant and helps protect your muscles from damage caused due to oxidative stress.
- B complex – improves immunity, concentration, speeds up recovery after a workout. It increases testosterone levels in men.
- Glucuronolactone – boosts energy and strength, reduces fatigue.
- Caffeine – improves your focus, boosts energy, concentration, and endurance.
- Ashwagandha – a clinically tested ingredient that boosts testosterone, energy, focus, and endurance. Also, improves sleep quality, reduces stress, and boosts metabolism.
- Beta-alanine – helps your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise. This lessens overall fatigue.
- Bioperine– helps other ingredients to absorb better. Increases metabolism.
Note: You can check every single ingredient on the official website.
How to take Intensive Pre-Train?
You should take a scoop of this supplement approximately 30 minutes before your workout.
You can take it during non-workout days, too.
Actually, whenever you feel a lack of energy you can take this supplement.
Add a scoop of Intensive Pre-Train to 16 oz of water.
Shake it well.
You should take it once per day.
One package is enough for 4-5 weeks.
For the best results, I suggest you use it for at least 3 months.
The flavor of this supplement is blue raspberry.
Safety and side effects
Intensive Pre-Workout is one of the safest supplements on the market.
This is a safe supplement that doesn’t have side effects due to its natural formula.
Actually, this supplement has all the necessary nutrients for a good workout.
You will pump your muscles without the unpleasant side effects other supplements can have.
Intensive Pre-Train Review: Testimonials
Intensive Pre-Train Price
The only place where you can buy it is on the official website.
You can find the information you need there.
The price of 1 package is 39.99$.
If you subscribe you will get 20% off.
So, you will get one package for 31.99$.
If you exercise 4-5 times per week, one package is enough for a month.
There is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Shipping is free.
- The only place where you can buy it is on the official website
- You need to shake it and prepare it (for some guys this is boring)
- You will have much more strength
- It will reduce fatigue and stress
- It helps your muscles grow
- Affordable price, free shipping
Intensive Pre-Train Review – Bottom Line:
Intensive Pre-Workout is definitely the #1 pre-workout on the market.
The best on the market.
You will feel much more energized, focused and you will gain muscle mass faster.
Of course, you need to work out hard to get the most benefits from it.
Intensive Pre-Train is there to help you speed up your journey.
The price is low and you will get free shipping and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
If you want to find out more about this supplement, click on the link below:
My name is Cliff and I am a personal coach, sports lover, fitness enthusiast and author of MusclesMagician. I have 15+ years of experience in fitness and bodybuilding and I want to share it with you. I am here to help you build muscles and lose fat faster.